Massive Home with Rural Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Looking for room to move? With only one neighbour and rural views on the opposite side and to the front this one's sure to be a great candidate!
The main living area is massive and includes carpeted flooring. In the combined kitchen and dining areas you will find gorgeous polished hard wood floors.
The main bathroom comprises of a shower over bath however the ensuite is large enough for future plans (walk in robe?) and all three bedrooms upstairs feature ceilings fans.
Underneath is the fourth bedroom - perfect for guests or when hubby is in the "dog house". The large 4047m2 block with established lawns will also keep you occupied.
Don't worry too much about getting a removalist because this one also comes FULL OF FURNITURE! The owners even chucked in the ride on mower or if that's not your style he has also included the push mower.
Muttaburra is a small town located roughly 120 kilometres north of Longreach and has a population of approximately 100 people.
Some local attractions and facilities include;
- Local Post Office
- "Exhange Hotel" also providing accommodation and meals
- Olympic Sized Swimming Pool
- Primary Health Care Centre for minor treatments and care
- State Primary School
- Local Shop & Cafe
- Memorial Medical Museum
- Annual Landsborough Flock Ewe show including sheep and wool displays & judging, cattle displays, trade displays, ladies pavilion, shopping, activities for kids, cattle drive plus dinner and entertainment.
- Annual horse races / meeting
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Fully Furnished
- Polished Timber Floor
- Single Carport
4,047m² / 1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.