Charming Queenslander with So Much on Offer
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Nestled perfectly on a 1,265m2 block, this charming Queenslander home is ideally located only a stone's throw from the local convenience store and a short stroll to the main business centre. With stunning period features such as tongue and groove walls, traditional Queenslander symmetry and a front wrap around verandah, you'll find it hard not to fall in love with 67 yew Street.
Internally, two of the three large bedrooms feature directly off the centre hall. A massive dining room adjoins the classy kitchen, complete with varnished timber bench tops and stained glass windows. A massive walk in pantry is situated off the kitchen with shelving and dishwasher. The lounge is separate yet easily accessible for those that have family to watch over.
Access has been a well thought process with both bathrooms being "wet room / walk in" style and ramp access located on the Western side of the property. A massive rear deck is the ideal spot for entertaining and over looks the rear yard with established trees.
Other features include;
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Pressed metal ceilings
- Side enclosed verandah - perfect for an office nook or walk in robe
- Large laundry with cabinetry for storage and bench top space
- Main bathroom with claw foot bath
- Three bay garage with electricity supply
- Garden shed to rear
- Ramp access to on the Western side
- Evaporative air conditioning
- Conveniently fenced for driveway access
- Electric hot water system
For further details or to arrange your viewing, contact exclusive selling agent Rhys Peacock on 0458 582 345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
3 garage spaces