Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Loaded with Grass to Laden with Cattle!
- Land: 7,135 ha (17,631 acres)
'Altonvale' is the perfect opportunity to benefit and gain from the abundant amount of grass, following a great season so far.
- Situated: 49 km West of Westmar and 70 km East of St George
- Area: 7,135.6 Ha / 17,632 acres
- Tenure: Freehold
- Country: Consisting of mostly red loam country, river flats and melon hole belah country
- Development: Approximately 12,020 acres has been developed and seeded with regrowth
throughout, 5,612 acres approximately of timbered and grass country
- Water: 2 equipped bores - mono pumps & amp; diesel motors pumping to a Turkeys nest - 7
tanks and 16 troughs
- 2.8km frontage to the Moonie River- registered weir and permanent waterholes
- Fencing: Laneway to the cattle yards and 15 paddocks
- Cattle yards: Timber and portable panels with crush and three way draft
- Improvements: 3 bedroom homestead - 2 bedroom quarters - 2 bay workshop
Inspections are highly recommended. For further details or to further discuss please contact;
M - 0427 580 301
E - email@example.com
M - 0488 735 896
E - firstname.lastname@example.org
7,135 ha / 17,631 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.