Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Showcasing the Height of Luxury
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
A seamless package of grandeur and family living is on offer here at 11 Teal Street. Never has one package ever been presented so well, with so many features bound together.
Enter the premises through the electric gate and up the concrete drive to the lockable garage, complete with electric roller door for simple and easy access. At first glance, you'll notice how extremely well manicured appears.
The deck in it'self is a huge feature, which wraps around to the front entrance of the home and is complete with chic lighting and ceiling fans. The kitchen, lounge and dining areas integrate well with a flowing layout and stunning varnished timber flooring, setting an opulent scene. The kitchen has lots of cabinetry & storage and is complete with dishwasher.
The master bedroom is a parental retreat, boasting a walk in robe and large ensuite bathroom with dual shower. The remaining four bedrooms all include built in robes, split system air conditioning and carpet flooring. The main bathroom is large in size and neighbours the separate toilet. Both of these have been well located with access directly to the deck, meaning guests aren't accessing the entire house when entertaining.
Some other feature's include;
- Window furnishings throughout
- Massive laundry
- Fully air conditioned with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Storage throughout the home
- Ceiling fans in the main living areas and deck
- Fly and security screening
- 25,000 Litre rain water tank
- Electric driveway gate / entrance
- Garage boasts evaporative air conditioning, third toilet and electricity supply with 15amp power outlets
- Solar hot water system
- Dishwasher + fridge included
- Automatic pop-up sprinkler system and drippers
- All steel adjustable stumping
- Segregated dog kennel area
- Fully colour bond fenced
- 1163m2 block
- Located within close proximity to the hospital, air-port and high-school.
- SO MUCH MORE!
Astute purchasers will be well aware of the value held in this show stopper home and can be rest assured that there is nothing left to do but move straight in.
This one will not last long and we reccommend your prompt inspection. Contact Rhys Peacock on 0458 582 345 or email email@example.com.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Polished Timber Floor
1,377m² / 0.34 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.