Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Flawless Country Setting
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This highly maintained home has an alluring charm and has been sublimely renovated into a flawless country setting. The front wrap around verandah compliments the home and gives the home first-class street appeal. Upon entering the large timber doorway to the front, a large L shaped living room shows off period style with high ceilings and tongue and groove walls. A separate dining area is situated to the end of the lounge, the perfect spot for elegant entertaining. The massive kitchen features gas cook-top, electric oven, attractive fixtures and fittings and ample cabinetry. The large timber slap to the end of the kitchen acts as a breakfast bar and is a stunning feature piece.
To the rear is a large undercover area with laundry to the end and the back yard has a large fig tree which provides ample shade for the large established lawns with pop-up sprinkler system and vegetable gardens. There is also a single bay undercover car port and the all important garden shed.
Other feature's include;
- Varnished timber flooring throughout
- New bathroom with wet room style shower and separate dressing room
- Three large bedrooms, two featuring built in robes
- Casement and timber windows throughout
- Large kitchen pantry
- Electric hot water system
- Some ceiling fans
- Rainwater tank
- Established trees, lawns and gardens
- Rear lane access with mudrock leading into the undercover carport
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced
- Currently leased to an executive company tenant until 21/08/17 at $380.00 per week
Arrange your exclusive viewing by contacting Rhys today on 07 4658 0000 or 0458 582 345.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
1,214m² / 0.3 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.