Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Vendors Advise "We Want it Gone!"
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
123 Acacia Street is a huge package ready and waiting. Situated on a massive 4,761m2 block with a continuous list of features - now is the time to inspect. Internally, the property is set for family living with a large central living area, front and rear enclosed verandahs, four bedrooms (all carpeted and with built in robes) & a large and stylish gourmet kitchen.
For those that love outdoor living - the rear of the home truly is a paradise. A massive undercover deck is set among the stunning gardens and palms, giving it a private and exclusive feel.
Other feature's include;
- Large double bay shed with skillion to side
- Horse stables to rear of block
- 2 x Evaporative air conditioning units
- Electric oven and cook top
- Linen cupboards rear enclosed verandah
- Single car port on western side of house
- Polished timber floorboards in the front and rear enclosed verandahs
- Built in robes in all bedrooms
- Great bathroom with shower over bath
- Large downstairs laundry with independent access outside
- Dripper systems to garden beds
- Side access - perfect for the horse lover and accessing the shed
- Fully fenced 4,761m2 block - fenced into three yards
Agents Comments: "More than meets the eye can be seen at 123 Acacia Street. This property should be on the top of the list for everyone to inspect - especially those that enjoy living without neighbours and love having there own space. This property really does showcase that you should never judge a book by it's cover".
Inspections: Exclusive and private inspections can be arranged with the agent.
For further details please do not hesitate to contact Rhys Peacock on 0458 582 345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
4,761m² / 1.18 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.