This property is available now.
A Contemporary Compromise
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
141 Gidyea Street allows you to have it all. A seamless fusion of family living and contemporary style make this one sure to be popular and suitable to all. The core of the home is the massive open plan kitchen, living and dining area - which is the perfect layout for the growing family yet has contemporary aspects, such as tiled flooring, built in space for the television and modern toning throughout.
The master bedroom has a walk through robe into the ensuite bathroom which has a walk in shower. All of the three bedrooms all also include built in wardrobes. Parents will love the main bathroom which again has a walk in shower and a separate bath. The laundry includes built in cabinetry and bench stop space, meaning it's easy to hide and store all of the odds and ends and it also boasts independent outside access.
A sensational rear entertaining area will make everyone envious with it's generous size and ceiling fans, overlooking the established rear lawn.
Other feature's include;
- 5 Kw solar system
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus split systems in three of the bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms and rear entertaining area
- Carpeted flooring in the bedrooms
- Electric cook-top and oven with rangehood
- Three bay lockable garage with power supply + partially insulated
- Three bay undercover car port adjoining the garage
- Garden shed
- Unfenced driveway to the Western side leading to the carport (house yard independently fenced)
- 1837m2 block
Contact Ray White Rural Barcaldine today on 07 4651 6039 or email email@example.com to arrange your viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
1,837m² / 0.45 acres
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.