This property will be available from June 1, 2018.
Elegant, Chic & Sophisticated
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Rare to the rental market, properties like 126 Acacia Street do not come along often. Sophistication and style has been implemented to every aspect of this property.
Internally, the property feature's a breezy open plan style. The kitchen is large enough for the connoisseur cook and is complete with dishwasher and a generous amount of bench-top and cupboard space. Three of the bedrooms all feature built in wardrobes whilst the main bedroom includes walk in robe and classy ensuite bathroom.
Outdoor living enthusiasts will fall in love with the large deck which overlooks the immaculately manicured back yard. A large shed is also located to the rear with independent access down the side of the home.
Other feature's include;
- Separate laundry with built in cupboard, cabinet and bench-top
- Split system air conditioning in three of the bedrooms plus the living area
- Ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Built in wardrobes
- Double bay car port to the side of the house (accessible by front driveway)
- Separately fenced driveway to the Eastern side for access to the large shed with adjoining parking
- Fully fenced
Pets: Pets may be approved for this property however are subject to lessors final approval.
For further details or to arrange your viewing, contact Rhys Peacock on 0458 582 345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
2,833m² / 0.7 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.